Professionally installed and fabricated in Clearwater, Florida
Homeowners in Clearwater Florida understands the importance of choosing the right marble kitchen countertops to best suit their design needs. After all your kitchen countertops is one of the best place to have quality talk with your family, next to your dining table. Our professionals at Five Start Stone Inc. understands your needs; that is why we offer top of the line marble countertops.
Marble is a non-foliated metamorphic rock and has been used since ancient times. This beautiful rock has been, and still is, used for sculptures, building, and more commonly used today for countertops and flooring. Indeed marble kitchen countertops is one of our best sellers. Matter of fact, most of our walk in clients chooses marble stones over the other types of countertops.
If you do not know already, marble has its own unique characteristics, such as various coloring, veins, and swirling. These different characteristics come from impurities in the minerals of the Earth, such as clay, sand, or iron oxides. As well as its unique characteristics, marble countertops also have several other added benefits. If your planning to buy one, then this is the best time to run you through a couple of benefits:
- Each piece of marble countertop is a one-of-a-kind. Its coloring, speckles, swirls, pits, veins, and grooves make each piece very different from the next.
- Marble is a strong, durable stone, which can essentially last forever in your home. You definitely can’t go wrong when you make the choice to investment in marble countertops. About the only thing that will damage your marble countertops is a natural disaster.
- There are several colors to choose from with marble countertops. Whether remodeling or keeping your same color theme in your kitchen or bathroom, you shouldn’t have a problem finding a tone that blends well with the walls and rest of your décor.
- Marble countertops are heat resistant and can withstand damaging conditions, such as a fire. Although they are heat resistant, the finish on the surface of the countertop can be dulled, stained or damaged if you set a hot pan directly on it. It is recommended that you use a heat resistant pad or pot holder between the countertop and pan.
- Marble is a hard, durable stone, but not so hard that you can’t shape and form it to your needs. Due to its workability, it is an easy stone to cut designer edges and customize to a homeowner’s preference.
- Because it is a natural stone and very durable, marble countertops are not easily damaged by everyday scratches. The same can be said for breakage or cracks–it would take a lot of force to do any damage to the countertop. Of course, scratches can occur from the use of sharp objects on the countertop, so it is not recommended that you use a cutting knife on the surface.
- A homeowner can keep their marble countertops looking as good as the day they had them installed with just a little knowledge on cleaning marble and some tender loving care. Only mild soap and warm water should be used to clean a marble countertop; other household cleaners can leave stains or ruin the polished surface. Special cleaner for marble surfaces can also be used.
You surely don’t need a million dollar piece of furniture to experience that touch of class, proper use and care of your marble countertops is enough to enjoy this elegant piece of furniture. The good news is that you don’t have to spend a fortune to experience that classy touch. Our customer support is more than willing to help you. Our marble countertops are available in a variety of colors and cuts. Talk to us today!