Are you looking for quarts countertops in Clearwater, Florida? Quartz countertops are a great choice if you are looking to have a little more control over the color of your countertop. Although quartz is a natural stone, it is processed by taking natural stones and waste from quarries and grinding them into small pieces. The small pieces are then combined with epoxy resin, or otherwise known as glue, to form a rock-solid piece of stone. This allows for mixing the right color combinations before processing so that the color of the final product is assured.
Those concerned with using an all-natural stone should not be too hesitant to rule out a quartz countertop because of its production process. Quartz countertops are still approximately 93% natural and only about 7% epoxy resin; therefore, you are essentially getting a countertop that is extremely close to all-natural.
Installing quartz countertops comes with many benefits to homeowners. The following advantages should be enough to demonstrate that quartz countertops hold a high standard and can hold their own with the best of them:
- Because quartz countertops are made with a precise look in mind, the homeowner can rest assured that their countertops will not have imperfections, such as gouges, mismatched coloring, or other defects. This is an added bonus if a homeowner is looking to use the countertops in other rooms, such as a bathroom, and would like them to be close to a perfect match.
- Quartz countertops are less costly than some of its relatives. However, just because you are paying less doesn’t mean that you will sacrifice a great look; quartz countertops are beautiful and will be an eye catcher in any kitchen or bathroom.
- The construction process of quartz countertops creates an exceptionally hard stone that is stronger than most natural stone countertops.
- Quartz countertops can be easily cleaned. It is a quality countertop that will not require expensive maintenance or require sealing. With just basic cleaning, the surface will maintain its beauty.
- Homeowner’s will not need to question the sanitary state of their quartz countertops because when the epoxy resin dries during production it seals all nooks, crannies, and microscopic holes to prevent absorption. You can rest assured that preparing food on the countertop will be bacteria free.
- Quartz countertops in the kitchen and bathroom are very simple to keep stain and damage free. Unlike other stone countertops, quartz is a non-porous material; therefore, even spills of red wine will not soak into the surface and leave a stain. It is very stain resistant and does not require the surface to be sealed.
- The edges of a quartz countertop are able to be easily cut and shaped to satisfy what a homeowner wants. Some of the various cuts for edging include, but are not limited to the standard pencil cut, 1/4 bevel and a pencil round cut. There are more customized edges as well, such as an ogee cut which is very elegant, full bullnose, which is a rounded edge and more.
For great looking countertops at a reasonable cost, quartz countertops are the way to go. There are several color options, edging options, and you won’t sacrifice quality as quartz countertops are some of the most durable you can buy. Five Star Stone and Cabinets in Clearwater, Florida have the best quartz countertops for homeowners in the area. If you still aren’t convinced that this is the way to go, contact a consultant and let them show you all your options and advantages.